Sunday, June 20, 2010

Random Thoughts

Firstly, Happy Father's Day! I am feeling pretty badly for Robb this father's Day. I was very sick all weekend with a colitis attack, so I was unable to prepare anything for him. Even if I wasn't sick, getting out to get anything is near impossible. Anyway, I have the stuff to make an Indian dinner tonight, we went out to the bakery next door for fresh bread and a treat for after dinner, and that will have to be Father's Day for this year...Sunday is a work day here, so he even has to work on Father's day!

The chicken I thawed was just perfectly still frozen enough to cut easily, and I was very excited. THAT is called BOREDOM! LOL.

Something seems wrong about taking off shorts and tank top inside the house and putting on pants and long top to go OUTSIDE in 45C weather....nuts! One of these days I am going to forget to chance, then I'll feel really exposed! The malls seem to be the place to go to be able to wear 'cooler' clothes, but even then, it is a t-shirt and knee length shorts...and that is rare to see. I will keep the pants and tops for going out, don't want to be setting a wrong example!

1 comment:

  1. haha!! I do see something wrong about being covered up in heat like that!! I thought women or girls could wear shorter shorts and tank tops there. I guess I'm missing out on something.

    ReplyDelete