Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Did you know?

Did you know that my comsumption of Pringles is directly related to having them on hand in the house?

We have movie night occasionally. With Robb being gone on a business trip, I anticipate one or two movie nights this week. So, while shopping for groceries, I planned ahead and bought a tube of Pringles (our movie snack of choice, lately). BAD IDEA. I know they are there. I cannot help myself. I LOVE them. We have a small store literally across the road that sells them. If they were not in the house, I really wouldn't think to go out and cross the road to buy them. But they are here, but not for long. I am not sure if there is enough left for movie night. I may have to finish them, hide the evidence, then go across to the store that sells them to re-stock. But...I will wait for movie night, to lessen the temptation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment