Have I fallen off the face of the Earth? No. Have been half way around the Earth? Yes. And back again? Yes.
I will not attempt to give a play by play of the vacation, as we did so much, but here is a Photo Tour of the trip.
We arrived home from our 5+ week vacation to Canada to all of our 'stuff' in boxes. It was so nice to see some of it, and others may not be making the return trip. We brought alot of toys with us, as we knew the girls will outgrow them if we didn't. The nice thing is that there are alot of people who will feel very grateful for some of the toys and clothes I will give them once we leave.
We are almost finished putting the 'stuff' away, there are a few small things waiting for us to buy storage for, and we are waiting to see where things will go before putting up the big pictures.
The girls started pre-school twice a week, and so far they love it. I have hired a housecleaner once a week, as a Middle East treat to myself. I will try not to get used to it. We are in the process of buying a car for me, as taxi's to and from school seem like a hassle, although I haven't tried them yet. I will have to for the month of October as I won't have the car yet. Life is getting a bit less stressful. I plan on using the great little gym in the building more and more, now that I have a few hours to myself each week. The weather is showing signs of cooling, so we are hoping to start a more outdoor lifestyle soon. I am also enjoying flipping through recipe books for ideas, I just need to get organized and make of list of what I need to make these yummy recipes before I head out shopping. I seem to fall into a rut, making the same things over again, but I am still getting comfortable with what is available here, and substitutions for things. Robb seems to have settled into the office here, and will start a bit of traveling soon. And so it begins....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment